Functional Medicine Dietitian
Karen Graham is a Scottsdale based registered dietitian nutritionist and has been in the ﬁeld of food/nutrition for over 17 years. She has been in private practice since 2007. Karen is a Functional Medicine Dietitian specializing in GI disorders and diseases related to the gut microbiome. Her consultations includes the assessment, intervention and treatment of chronic illness or disease using nutrition.
Karen will guide you in preventing, controlling or reversing your medical condition in a natural way. She takes an integrative approach to nutrition by combining cutting-edge medical nutrition therapies along with traditional, time-proven natural methods. During a consultation, Karen investigates many aspects of a person’s lifestyle in addition to diet, including sleep patterns, daily schedule, job, medications/supplements, medical records & physical activity.
Proud Member of
Karen is a Clinical Instructor of Integrative Nutrition Therapy Renaissance School of Medicine at Stony Brook University
Karen has been credentialed with the Commission on Dietetic Registration since 2005.
The Institute For Functional Medicine
- Biotransformation- Advanced Practice Module 10/2019
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP) 11/2018
- Advanced Gastrointestinal Training: 12/2011
Kharrazian Institute- Functional Medicine Clinical Training
– Gastrointestinal Clinical Strategies and Treatment Applications 9/2019
The Maharishi Ayurveda Institute
-Integrative Ayurveda Health Professional Training 5/2017
She is a member of:
- The Institute For Functional Medicine
- Dietitians in Functional Medicine
Karen specializes in:
GI disorders and diseases of the gut microbiome:
- Celiac, Crohn’s, IBS, ulcerative colitis, short bowel syndrome, SIBO
- Food allergies/sensitivities
- Autoimmune diseases
- Thyroid disorders
- High cholesterol
- Weight loss/weight gain
- Muscle gain
Frequently Asked Questions
- You get 2 video modules; Healing with Functional Medicine + Understanding Your Lab Results.
- Food sensitivity Testing- 95 foods.
- Two (private) 30 minute video/phone consults with Karen Graham to provide personalized guidance and advice.
The videos are required. Over the years, I have observed that patients that get the education part of my program do much better and get to the root cause of their issues much sooner than patients that did not get the education portion.
You have 90-days from the time you pay for the course, to complete the program. There will be no refunds if you do not complete the course after 90-days.
This course is designed for 18 years and older. It is not offered for anyone under 18 years of age.
If you feel you need more than the 2 consults that are included in this program, you can pay for additional time. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, the lab does not mail their food sensitivity test kits outside of the U.S. If you wish to take the course without the testing or consults, contact us and we can make arrangements.