New Patient Workshop- Live Webinar
This workshop is a live, interactive webinar. You will be able to ask questions in real time. You will be able to see Karen via webcam but she will not be able to see you. You can attend this webinar using a computer, tablet or phone that has an internet connection. Once you register, you will receive an email with a personalized link.
THIS WORKSHOP IS A TWO HOUR INTENSIVE TRAINING
WE WILL COVER:
- The anatomy of the gut- this is important in understanding how the digestive system works and what can go wrong.
- The very latest information on the microbiome & leaky gut/intestinal permeability-learn how your microbiome impacts virtually every aspect of health; from mental health and cognitive function to chronic disease, weight gain and autoimmune diseases. (see last page).
- How to finally eliminate IBS symptoms, naturally via lifestyle & diet.
- Typical causes of your digestive problems and causes that will surprise you.
- Diseases/conditions that can manifest from an unhealthy gut but are nottypically thought of as a gut condition.
- Symptoms that you probably have but never knew were related to theintestines.
- What you can tell about your health by looking at your bowel movements.
- How the health of your intestines affects your weight. Yes, your gut healthaffects the way you loose or gain weight.
- Food sensitivities and diet: their role in your GI issues, inflammation & overallhealth.
- How to start the healing process & start seeing results.
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET:
- 2-hour live webinar instruction by a functional medicine registered dietitian that specializes in gastrointestinal conditions and the microbiome.
- Food sensitivity testing– This is a blood draw that will test for 95 of the most common food sensitivities. This is not a food allergy test. This is an important first step in identifying & resolving your underlying issues. If you are local, a phlebotomist will be doing your blood draw. If you are outside of the Phoenix-metro area, you will be sent a blood-spot test that you can do at home.
- A 90-minute appointment with the the dietitian. This will be scheduled 3-4 weeks after the workshop as the results take about 3 weeks. Your results will be reviewed at your appointment and the dietitian will create a plan for you to follow based on your labs, symptoms, diagnoses, etc.
To Register: Please call JoAnne at 480-516-8088 or email her email@example.com
**There is a LECTURE ONLY option. If you only want the webinar and do not want the appointment or the testing you can pay the $98 lecture fee.
The following diseases/symptoms are known to manifest in an unhealthy gut microbiome & these will be discussed during the webinar:
- Autoimmune: Hashimotos, Grave’s, thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, celiac disease, Crohn’s
- Anxiety/depression/ ADHD
- Weight gain/obesity
- Food sensitivities
- Eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, cystic acne
- IBD-ulcerative colitis
- Heart Disease
- Insulin resistance
- Colon cancer
- Chronic sinus infections
- Adrenal fatigue